Jan 29, 2005

Traveling thespian

My HS and NYC friend Clint just started a 6-month tour with the theatre company TheatreworksUSA playing Templeton the Rat in "Charlotte's Web." It's his first professional acting job, so I'm pretty proud of him (he was waiting tables for about a year after graduating from the prestigious Tisch School). He'll be traveling all around the country--including his hometown of Augusta, GA--but I'll probably get to see his performance in the city within the next month.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog! I also have a site about water ski for sale
. You can check it out at water ski for sale
.

Also, as a special bonus, I want to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE Sony DVD Handycam. Just click the link below and enter your Zipcode to qualify.

FREE Sony DVD Handycam

October 26, 2005 at 11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home