Jan 15, 2005

Pop's Blog

My lovable curmudgeon of a grandfather (we call him 'Pop') is a frequent follower of my blog, and just recently voiced his interest in starting a blog of his own!

Needless to say, I was quite excited to hear this. He's by far the best story and joker teller I know, not to mention rabidly and vocally anti-Bush (and as a veteran of both Korea and Vietnam, I think he has a little more credibility than most).

So between Pop's jokes and anti-Bush rants (which are often one and the same), I think his blog would be really entertaining.

But I sense that he's dragging his heels on this one, so I need the single-digit number of people who read this blog to VOICE YOUR SUPPORT!



c'mon, you totally wanna see this guy go off on bush

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Chris: Appreciate your opinion of me, but my apprehension with establishing a Blog is that I don't trust the "Shrub" gang,especially henchman "Turdflower".
After what these crumbs tried to do to a Vietnam Veteran
in the Presidential race is scary to say the least. Love you; POP

January 15, 2005 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger bodenner said...

Pop,
No need to feel paranoid!
For example, I did a quick, three-second Google search for "bush sucks," and immediately found a webpage that links to 42 anti-Bush blogs alone. There are literally thousands of politically-charged blogs out there, criticizing politicians from all sides of the spectrum. That's a huge reason why blogs are what they are today: so people can vent their opinions and frustrations for anyone to read. That's what's so great about this country.
So blog away, Pop!
Love, Chris

http://w.sucks.xs2.net/bushSucks/directory.php?cat=Blogs&first=0&time=

January 15, 2005 at 2:09 PM  
Blogger meg said...

Yes, Pop -- please blog away. I'd love to read your stories and rants!

January 15, 2005 at 3:11 PM  
Blogger luvs said...

Hey, Pop!! Any kid that wants to read what his grandpop writes deserves to have his wish granted!!! Start that blog Pop!!

January 16, 2005 at 9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's go, Pop!!

January 16, 2005 at 10:05 PM  
Blogger bodenner said...

Thanks, Meg! Thanks, luvsmycat! Thanks, Anonymous!

January 17, 2005 at 1:39 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

Yes, please. We need some smart old people on the Internet.

January 17, 2005 at 6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home