Nov 20, 2004

Hi Ho, Hi Ho...

Haven't posted in a while, largely due to the busyness that is my life right now.

I started my new part-time job last week, waiting tables at the new location of an old West Village staple, The Paris Commune. The place is just starting to get its shit together, so it's been really high strung and stressful, but bundles of tax-free cash at the end of the night tend to lift my spirits. (I've also found rubbing tens and twenties on my feet help to ameliorate the pain.)

The place is a tad pricey, but the food's pretty excellent--a mixture of French and Americana. The space is amazing, the wall-to-wall windows of West Village are wistful, and there's a full bar. Brunch is pseudo-famous, particularly the French toast (although, as a server, you work twice as hard and make half as much as dinner).

Bank and Greenwich, come heckle (and tip) me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home