Aug 2, 2004

Got a job

...at the Columbia Journalism Review. The CJR is a national media monitor, published bimonthly by the Journalism School of Columbia University. I've been wanting to try out journalism for a while now, so I'm really psyched--particularly since I'll be working through the upcoming election. I'm an Editorial Intern, so I won't make much (and I'll definitely have to get a second job), but the CJR will be a perfect opportunity to find out if journalism is something I really want to pursue.

I start the week after Labor Day, but I want to get there early enough to scout out the Republican National Convention, with camera and notepad in tow. Orange alerts be damned.

3 Comments:

Blogger Zach said...

Congrats, brother! I can't wait to share the city with you.

August 4, 2004 at 6:59 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Hey, props Chris!
Now, where's my vacuum?

August 5, 2004 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger bodenner said...

Thanks for the propgratulations, guys!

I'm just about to buy the ticket, Doug, but I'll probably arrive around the 28th of Aug.
Great to see you blogging!

August 11, 2004 at 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home